It is the mission of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) to protect the rights and welfare of human research participants.
News & Announcements
Please join us in welcoming our newest IRB Administrator.
All studies conducted at Shriners Hospitals for Children in Salt Lake City are now required to obtain approval from Shriners Hospital leadership before the IRB will issue final approval of the study.
Beginning January 15, 2016, the conflict of interest review process for all New Study applications will include a review for Institutional Conflicts of Interest (ICoI).
We are pleased to announce a new Coordinator for Panel 2.
Effective Sunday, October 26, 2015, the ERICA system has been updated.
- VP for Research
- Associate VP for Research Integrity
- Conflict of Interest
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Institute of Health
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)
- Protocol Review & Monitoring Committee (HCI PRMC)
- Radiological Drug Research Committee (RDRC)
- Resource for Genetic and Epidemiological Research (RGE)
- Technology & Venture Commercialization Office (TVC)