It is the mission of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) to protect the rights and welfare of human research participants.
News & Announcements
Beginning January 15, 2016, the conflict of interest review process for all New Study applications will include a review for Institutional Conflicts of Interest (ICoI).
We are pleased to announce a new Coordinator for Panel 2.
Effective Sunday, October 26, 2015, the ERICA system has been updated.
The IRB has updated the guidance on Genetic Research to add information on the topic of disclosure of incidental findings.
We are pleased to announce that the University of Utah Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) was awarded full reaccreditation by AAHRPP.
- VP for Research
- Associate VP for Research Integrity
- Conflict of Interest
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Institute of Health
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)
- Protocol Review & Monitoring Committee (HCI PRMC)
- Radiological Drug Research Committee (RDRC)
- Resource for Genetic and Epidemiological Research (RGE)
- Technology & Venture Commercialization Office (TVC)