News & Announcements
We are happy to welcome a new IRB Administrator to the New Study pre-review team.
Due to F&A increase to 36.5%, the IRB fee schedule is changing for industry-sponsored new studies, continuing reviews, and amendments. The new IRB fee schedule will be effective on July 1, 2016.
Please join us in welcoming our new IRB Clerk.
Effective 5/1/2016, the RDRC-HUS will now review all amendments related to radiation use within the ERICA system.
Please join us in welcoming our newest IRB Administrator.
- VP for Research
- Associate VP for Research Integrity
- Conflict of Interest
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Institute of Health
- Information Privacy Office
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)
- Protocol Review & Monitoring Committee (HCI PRMC)
- Radiological Drug Research Committee (RDRC)
- Resource for Genetic and Epidemiological Research (RGE)
- Technology & Venture Commercialization Office (TVC)