February 24th, 2020
ERICA System Update Complete
The ERICA online system was updated over the weekend. New features include:
- The “Jump To” menu has been moved to a left side floating menu, and will now only
show pages that are considered “in-path”, or pages you need to complete for your particular
- Navigation buttons have been relocated.
- “Hide/Show Errors” has been renamed “Validate” and has been updated with new features.
- A “multi-user alert” has been added to let you know if multiple individuals are working
on the same page in ERICA.
- “View Differences” has been renamed “Compare” and has been updated with new features.
10-minute video that tours the updated ERICA system.
Note: If you are working from a computer that is behind the VA firewall, you may have difficulty accessing the video. Try viewing from a device outside the VA firewall.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.